I am really pleased with their service and without a doubt I would recommend them.
Imagine the looks we got from people! And of course the feeling of riding an amazing car is really unique - I will not forget that experience. Thanks!
The car was delivered directly to the hotel I was staying in and it looked really fantastic up close!
If you're looking for Rolls Royce rental in Johannesburg, then you surely have the desire to make the most of this incredible city. A place full of excitement, teeming with diversity and boasting an endless choice of things to do, it is a city that you will never forget. Luxury car rental in Johannesburg gives the possibility to truly make the most of your stay, however it also has the potential to give you undue stress and worry. So how can you have a successful and safe experience when looking to rent a Rolls Royce in Johannesburg? In two simple steps:
- Choose a reputable company like Apex Luxury Car Hire
- Know the rules of the road
Like any business, the car rental business can also have its pitfalls. So that you don't add any undue stress or expense to your time in the city, make sure you take your time to choose a good car rental firm. If you have any questions about our terms, models or rates, please give us a call today, our friendly staff is happy to walk you through all options! Once you have chosen a company that you feel comfortable with, you are half way there. Now, it's time to make sure that you don't cause yourself any unnecessary stress while out and about on the road.
The secret to having a safe experience, is knowing the rules of the road for the area you will be driving in. Here's what you need to know about driving in Johannesburg:
- Cars are right hand drive (that means you'll be driving on the left hand side of the road)
- All road signs are written in English
- You should always lock your car when parking, even for a short period
- Never leave personal items or valuables in your car, even when it's locked
- When driving in the city, keep windows up and doors locked. This is especially the case if you're stopped at traffic lights
- You must keep a valid driver's license with you. If your licence is not in English you will need to acquire an International Drivers Licence
- In addition to being valid, you need to have had a driver's licence for at least 5 years
- Expect many toll roads, most will accept credit card, or you will need to have the exact cash to pay the fee
- It is not safe to pick up hitchhikers
Certainly this is a vibrant and fun city. If you are looking for a Rolls Royce rental in Johannesburg, then be sure to choose a reputable company and make an advance reservation. In addition being familiar with the rules of the road can help you to have a successful and safe experience.
Our Concierge Travel Services – Only The Best Brands
You deserve to pamper yourself a bit, so travel like a superstar and book one of our amazing vehicles today. If you
would like more information about us, our fleet or our services please don’t hesitate to ask.
top cities to drive